.

Saturday 8 November 2014

Halima Abubakar’s take on pre-marital sex

Halima AbubakarSometimes, looks are truly deceptive. Do not bet on Halima Abubakar’s seductive movie role or dressing. Despite her dynamite appearance, the Nollywood actress has made a shocking revelation. Her words:
“I do not have sex.” Consequently, she advised young girls to desist from pre-marital sex and focus on building a worthwhile career for the future.
She recalled a thorny path on the ladder of success in Nigerian ‘Make- Believe’ world. “It was very difficult and stressful time for me but I knew where I was heading. I just kept telling myself to be focussed and push harder.”
Today, Halima is a popular actress. A multiple award winner, she is one of the few Nigerian English actresses that hail from the North.

No comments:

Post a Comment