.

Saturday 15 August 2015

Expdonaloaded News; Kris Jenner Calls Kourtney Kardashian Her Hero: Scott Disick Split 'Has Made Me Realize How Strong She Is'

Kris Jenner couldn't be prouder of how daughter Kourtney Kardashian has handled her incredibly public breakup. "She's kind of my hero right now – she makes good decisions," Jenner, 59, says in the September issue of Haute Living New York, on newsstands next week. "She always puts her children first and is accepting, loving and dedicated to her family," the momager adds. "This situation has made me realize how strong she is.
" Kardashian, 36, split from Scott Disick, her partner of nine years, in July after he was photographed partying and cozying up to another woman while she took care of their three children. The couple's kids – Mason, 5, Penelope, 3, and Reign, 8 months – get along great with Kim Kardashian West's daughter North, 2, who goes to her grandma's house every day for breakfast, Jenner told the magazine. "It's the sweetest thing to see her run around the house with all the cousins and see how close they all are," she says. "It makes me so happy. When my kids are happy, I am happy." Jenner also talks about her relationship with ex Caitlyn Jenner after her transition from male to female. "I just want everyone that I love in my family and in my life to be happy, and so my wish for Caitlyn is that she finds her joy," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment