.

Saturday 1 August 2015

Expdonaloaded News; Confessions of man called Vampire

vampire man
On his T-shirt is print­ed ‘Superior’, while he gave his nickname as ‘Vampire’. These two words indeed describe the person­ality of Henry Chibueze, a notori­ous kidnap and robbery kingpin recently caught by operatives of the Department of State Security Ser­vice (DSS).As a superior vampire, Henry has remained elusive to security agents who have been on his trail for years due to his heinous exploits includ­ing violent kidnappings and killings across the South-East and South- South areas of the country.

The 28-year-old Vampire, who is from Nwangele council area of Imo State, was arrested by DSS op­eratives at Honey Moon Hotel in Ohii community, Owerri West lo­cal council area of Imo State while planning to abduct the judges who were handling the Election Petition Tribunal in the state.
Prior to his arrest, the kidnap kingpin has reportedly terrorized, kidnapped and killed about 300 persons in both the South-South and the South-East.
Vampire, who operates from Abidjan in Cote d’ Ivoire, according to the State Director of DSS, Fran­cis Ejiofor, who paraded the suspect alongside two other members of his gang, said that the suspect was ar­rested after an operation in which the victim was released after the payment of N15 million as ransom.
According to him, “this sus­pect, Mr. Henry Chibueze, known as Vampire, engages in kidnapping from Nigeria to Cotonou, Niger and Ivory Coast. He is a vicious kidnapper and he kills his victim at the slightest suspicion that security operatives are on his trail. When we learnt that he was in the state and had kidnapped a woman, we waited until he has collected the ransom and released the woman before we went after him.
“Acting on a tip-off, we traced him to a hotel close to Owerri where he was planning to kidnap the tribu­nal judges who were lodged there but our men stormed the place and he escaped with gunshot wounds to the home of his native doctor in Ohafia, Abia State where he was fi­nally arrested and brought to Ower­ri. Another member of the gang who provides the security cover for the gang is an Army deserter, Akeem Bello who still uses his identity card to pass through security checkpoints as Vampire’s driver.”
In his confession, Vampire, who disclosed that before he ventured into kidnapping, he used to sell clothes, said that he travelled out of the country in 2003 and settled in Abidjan, Ivory Coast with a Cam­eroonian wife and his only female child.
He also disclosed that he once collected N110 million from one of his victims in Omoku, Rivers State and thereafter killed him before ab­ducting an official of the Imo State Environmental Transformation Commission (ENTRACO) who was also murdered after he had collected N50 million from the family.
He added that he has lost count of how many people he has killed because their families had failed to pay their ransom on time or had alerted the security agents since he started the kidnapping business five years ago.
The vampire, who looked un­perturbed while fielding questions, recounted how he wiped out the en­tire family of his girlfriend in Lagos, who he said stole his N45 million.
In his words: “I killed my girl­friend and her parents because she stole the N45 million I kept in my house. I went to her family house in Lagos and when she saw me com­ing, she ran into the house, I went in and shot her and other people in the house. She died instantly but I don’t know how others died.”
While pleading with security agents to keep him in their custody so that the blood- thirsty force in him will calm down, the trans-bor­der killer said: “I started kidnapping business five years ago and I joined the business because my people did not send me to school. I am from Nwangele Local Government Area of Imo State. I have killed many people but I don’t want to be re­leased now, I want to stay in custody for many years so that my brain will cool down. I live in Abidjan with my wife and only daughter, I don’t know if she is aware that I have been arrested because she does not know the kind of business that I do”.

No comments:

Post a Comment