.

Friday 7 November 2014

2015: House of Reps aspirant pledges qualitative representation

house-of-repsA Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) aspirant for the House of Representatives in Enugu State, Mr. Dennis Amadi, has promised to give the people of Udi/Ezeagu Federal Constituency qualitative representation if elected in the 2015 elections.

Amadi made the promise yesterday in a chat with newsmen after he submitted his nomination form at the state PDP secretariat. His supporters, who accompanied him, marched from New Haven to the secretariat.
“I have decided to make myself available to enable good governance, improvement on what we met on the ground, to leverage on what the governor has done in the state and for better opportunities for the people of my constituency.
“I have 21 years experience in banking carrier, spanning both private and public sector. I have seen what is happening around, the economy of Africa and beyond. I should be able to tap into it to ensure that our people are better than they are today,” he said.
Asked if the legislator currently serving the people in the lower legislative chamber had not performed, he said; “I am saying he has his own scope, but I think I have a wider scope for my people.”
Amadi promised to exploit other areas where the people had not been given opportunities when he gets to National Assembly.
“I will provide creative solution to the economic and political challenges of the people of Udi/Ezeagu in particular and the nation at large through legislative advocacy and collaborative synergy with the government to drive the human and natural resources of our people.
“My vision is that by the end of four years, there shall be a total improvement in the level of confidence of the people in their legislative representation by enthroning a people-oriented agenda,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment