.

Monday 3 April 2017

Expdonaloaded News/ BB Naija evicted housemate, ThinTallTony reacts to IG follower who wished a plane he boarded would crash

So yesterday, Thin Tall Tony shared this photo of himself onboard a plane as he departed Calabar, Cross Rivers state. An IG troll who was apparently unhappy with the way he played his game in the Big Brother house, dropped a comment wishing that the plane would crash.ThinTallTony this morning reacted to the comment. Read what he wrote after the cut...

"Good morning everyone...basically! I would like to touch on a few things. 1st to you all for your love and support, I am truly grateful and the numbers keep adding (thank you so much) #madlove. I really don't need any kind of explanation to anyone how and with who I agreed to play my game but that's the life now, but what I can't wrap my head around is when someone wished the plane I was in crashed.... That's deep brother (that by the side) #respect Last will be this week.... People don't write or tag me to support a housemate in the finals (I have made it clear who I am rooting for and directly! That should tell who I will be voting for) don't write me to remind how a certain housemate was nice to me either guy/lady. Make GOD continue to dey bless our hustle...amen...".

No comments:

Post a Comment