.

Saturday 15 October 2016

Expdonaloaded News; Its a day of thanksgiving ,a day of gratitude [Obijiaku Chinenye]

Its a day of Thanksgiving ,a day of gratitude ,a day of celebration. God of ma mother I tank u, God of Mr.Stan I tank u,to ma noble Family I tank ubfor accepting mi first as one of u,to ma mum Ezinne maria obijiaku,can't v a replace of u,to ma manest man,Mr Stan obijiaku aka d magic finger ,he did it all,to ma second bro ma best frnd ,to ma inspiring elder sis Mrs Sandra ur d bomb,to ma younger sis olu I heart u, n to all ma lecturers who helped mi achieve Ds I still count on u especially to ma
project supervisor God bless u n ur Family, to ma wonderful unforgettable frnds,fortune ,zinny,peace ,ella n odas thumb up,can't forget pple DT made mi struggle each day in sch ma critics u made me push it moreu guys rock,to all DTA contributed n to dose DAT didn't u made it happen, I love u all. God its been u all along,will forever remain grateful ,four years of peaceful stay in imsu nt by ma might but ur grace,tanx for making mi see D's day,done n dusted,certified graduate,bachelor in art loaded,tank u lord I appreciate ,tank u Mr Stan ur d man,tank u mama I made u proud ,tanx every one Cus its officially official.

No comments:

Post a Comment