.

Friday 12 June 2015

Expdonaloaded blog; Whats on your mind..( Phreedom Arslan Kodam )

Everything I have done, I am doing and will do for this party and for my state is borne out of personal persuasion.
This is to lay to rest accusations that I am being sponsored to do what I do;which basically seems like hating on Governor Wike.

I do not hate the man;as a matter of factly, I like this man. My disagreement with him is on principle; and how hard he bit the fingers that fed him and the conscience of innocent Rivers indigenes.
For the records, I have never received a dime except on few occasions that we were given "thanks for coming " at the end of one or two media events.
That is why my utmost respect for the Rt Hon Leyii Kwanee, former deputy speaker of the House of Assembly knows no bounds,for his unsolicited financial support,and Sen. Abe,for his indirect scheme that lasted for four months.
Therefore, when next you are wondering how much I get paid and who is paying, please be reminded that I am doing this "Pro Bono" and in the interest of my state.
Na hustle we dey hustle and I am no different from Nwanosike aka ishi.
And for all of you asking me through my inbox to send you recharge cards, transport money etc. y'all need to know that I need these things too.
Even my small Sony Experia that I have been using to do this good work is almost in a state of comatose. But I know, "after the storm comes calm" and that is the reason I keep believing and defending what I know is the truth.
Darkness will not prevail for too long where there is light!

Click photo to download; but you lied to me by Expdona aka finish gravity

Mr Expdona ft Marvel..But u lied to me

Expdonaloaded blog;Click the photo to download aboki wey d suya by Expdona aka finish gravity

www.hulkshare.com/expdona

No comments:

Post a Comment