.

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Expdonaloaded blog; Whats on your mind..( Phreedom Arslan Kodam )

I will not be operating from the government House in the next three months, Wike stated. Wike's excuse, though baseless and outrageous happen to be a ploy to escape reality and the effect of defeat staring him in the face. I wouldn't pack into the mansion if I were him too, knowing that my stay isn't cemented, thus short. Good thinking from the man, I must state. Dr. Ikanya had earlier advised the governor not to change the curtains or furniture as he had a very short time to stay in power, pointing out that the blood of APC members spilled during the elections shall not be in vain.
“Mr. Wike was unjustly declared winner by the state INEC, which never hides its connivance with Rivers PDP.

Click photo to download; but you lied to me by Expdona aka finish gravity

Mr Expdona ft Marvel..But u lied to me

Expdonaloaded blog;Click the photo to download aboki wey d suya by Expdona aka finish gravity

www.hulkshare.com/expdona

No comments:

Post a Comment