.

Saturday 13 June 2015

Expdonaloaded blog; Whats on your mind..( Phreedom Arslan Kodam )

I just saw the video and all I can say at this point is I do not blame president Buhari, and definitely do not blame his handlers too.. for not bringing him up to speed with names of these people and places.

I blame Germany for not having real time names and political offices. What is that chancellor thing? That whole thing is confusing.
They should get real time names like: president, Prime Minister and stuff.
Anyways, for those defending president Buhari, please...
And for you jonathanians, you need to talk less, as this could open Pandora box on Jonathan.
Remember, he was not such a thorough speaker in his days.

Click photo to download; but you lied to me by Expdona aka finish gravity

Mr Expdona ft Marvel..But u lied to me

Expdonaloaded blog;Click the photo to download aboki wey d suya by Expdona aka finish gravity

www.hulkshare.com/expdona

No comments:

Post a Comment