.

Thursday 21 May 2015

Expdonaloaded News; Expdonaloaded blog reader's father beats her, leaves her with injuies

How do you keep hitting a 19 year old? Isn't that already an adult? I just got this email from a Expdonaloaded blog reader named Leah who said she's 19. She said her dad is very abusive towards her and her mum...has always been. She said he beat her up this morning because she gave meat to their dog.Hi Expdonaloaded blog, I'm sending you this message in tears. I feel so miserable right now. My life is like a mess. My dad been mistreating me and my mum since I was born" she wrote...post by expdonaloaded.blogspot.com..

To download click the picture to get nwanyi di ya bu eze by Expdona aka finish gravity

https://www.hulkshare.com/anaedum/expdona-aka-finish-gravity-nwanyi-di-ya-bu-eze-1

No comments:

Post a Comment