.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Expdonaloaded blog; Whats on your mind..( George Okoro )

All over the country,the crowd have gathered en masse to usher in the agents of change with great expectation. We have change from PDP president to APC president. We have change in some states from failed PDP governors to APC governors, failed APC governors to PDP governors, PDP to new PDP and APC to APC.
One thing is sure and that is that, change is needed in so many parts due to the failure of the past administrations that cuts across all parties.
I see the crowd in the stadia. I know many are watching on their screen. Happy n jubilating.
I won't be surprise, if the people we r praising will gather tomorrow to find out how much will enter their pocket rather than ours and it will be another sad song.
May the devil take the person who will disappoint us to hell

Click photo to download; but you lied to me by Expdona aka finish gravity

Mr Expdona ft Marvel..But u lied to me

No comments:

Post a Comment