.

Monday 27 April 2015

Expdonaloaded sports news...I want to score for Stoke fans –Osaze

Osaze stoke cityNigeria interna­tional, Osaze Odemwingie, hopes to reward fans of Stoke City with a goal before the end of the current English Premier League season, in appre­ciation of their emotional outpouring of love for him on Saturday when he re­turned to competitive ac­tion for the club for the first time in 239 days.
The 33-year old Super Eagles’ attacking pearl was an 80th minute substitute for Stoke City in their 1-1 draw with Sunderland in a Premier League game at the Britainnia Stadium on Sat­urday.

It was his first competitive game since he ruptured his knee ligament on August 30, 2014 during Stoke City’s 1-0 win over champion, Man­chester City in a Barclays English Premier League game at the Etihad Stadium and the former Bendel In­surance forward could not hide his excitement after the match.
He said he was, particular­ly, touched by the outpour­ing of love demonstrated by the fans when he came on in place of Jonathan Walters with 10 minutes to regula­tion time.
“I’m really pleased to be back – it was a very emo­tional moment for me, I was at a point where I almost cried,” Odemwingie told the club’s official website.post by expdonaloaded.blogspot.com
“I was really pleased with the reception from the Stoke fans, I can see how they see me and they’ve prob­ably been one of the biggest motivations in me coming back.
“Throughout the seven months since the opera­tion, I have really worked hard to make sure I caught a few games at the end of the season. I just hope I can fin­ish this season strongly and hopefully get a goal for the fans, I think that would be a great way to repay them for their magnificent support.”
Osaze also expressed gratitude to Stoke City’s medical team for what he described as a great job they did to bring him back to ac­tion.
“I also have to give a massive thanks to our medi­cal team for doing a really great job and I just hope I can contribute to the great season we’re having so far and help us finish in the top 10,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment