.

Monday 9 March 2015

Alibaba reacts after friends tell him his Urhobo attire to AMVCA was inapproriate

The comedian took to his instagram page to air his annoyance at some journalist friends of his who told him the traditional/Urhobo attire he wore to the AMVCAs over the weekend was not right. What he posted below ...
"Trust you had a great weekend. I did. And had been looking forward to sharing something with you. So, I have also been looking for a clear picture of me that was taken at the #AMVCA ... The closest I could come upon is this courtesy @NET... But it's not about the picture itself. It was about someone who claims to be a Fashion Critic...... who made a comment that I thought I should harp on. She said, "Bros, didn't you get the invite? It said 'black tie' "... herself and a few of her fashion buffs had a laugh at my expense. So I let the laugh settle down and I asked, did you read the part that said "black tie or Glamorous?"

No comments:

Post a Comment