.

Thursday 15 January 2015

2015: Jonathan will win without run-off

World Leaders Gather For Nuclear Security Summit 2014The 2015 presidential election is around the corner. Men of God had foretold the outcome of the election, holding diverse views. Joining others, the Gen­eral Overseer of Revolution Fire Christian Ministry Incorporation, Prophet Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo, said the result of the election has been determined in the spiritual realm.



At his church in Lagos, announcing his prophetic revelations for 2015 and beyond, the evangelist and prolific writer said God told him that President Goodluck Jonathan will convincingly defeat his opponents. According to him, there would not be any run-off, saying that the president would beat his strongest rival black and blue in the much anticipated presidential election, holding February 14. He produced a published version of his prophecy in 2011, where he said that Jonathan would triumph at the elec­tion, which became a reality. Excerpts:
In your 2015 revelation, what made you believe that President Jonathan would be re-elected?
I am not the one saying; it is a revelation from God. I see President Jonathan winning the 2015 election with a landslide but the All Progres­sives Congress (APC) will revolt. In 2011, I predicted that Jonathan would defeat his opponent. Some people did not believe but the prophecy was ful­filled. He did not just win but he won convincingly. Quoting his prediction before 2011 presidential election, from a published Christian journal: “The Lord took me in the spirit to the seat of power in Aso Rock and showed me a bold inscription on the Presidential seat with a heavenly seal on it ‘No vacancy here’. Thus said the Lord to President Jonathan: “I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”
You said Jonathan would win with a landslide, are you sure you heard it clear from God?
I heard very clear and simple. When I prophesied the death of Chukwue­meka Ojukwu, many Igbo people were calling for my head. Then he was not sick, when he became sick, people said he would survive but I insisted he was going to die. I put them in writing whenever God shows me anything. People believe those prophets that would charge them money to lie to them. What some of the top govern­ment functionaries do is to begin to call for my head when they receive my prophecy, they would begin to call for my head. Some have called me and abused me and my God. A popular politician sent me an SMS text. Jonathan is going to win again but with what God is showing me, he may not finish his term because there is going to be a lot of happenings.
Do you think Jonathan has performed well to be given an­other chance?
Well, we have started praying for him. I am not campaigning for Jonathan. If we compare all the presi­dents we have had in Nigeria, I think Jonathan has the mind of God and not only that, he also has the fear of God. I don’t agree with people who say he is weak. I believe he has done pretty well. President Jonathan has a human face. This is a trait that has distin­guished him from past leaders that ruled Nigeria before him. I am saying people should give him a chance to finish up what God has sent him to do. But they don’t want to give him a chance. Four years is like four days.
Will the insecurity in some parts of the country not work against Jonathan’s chances?
If you watch the insurgency very well, you will agree that everything is politically motivated. It is more or less of the Niger-Delta did it and they have what they wanted, then let’s also do it to achieve our aim. This 2015, the situation is going to escalate. But God will expose those sponsoring it. The insurgency will surely give way for peace, after a period of time. If Jonathan is given a better atmosphere, I see him performing well. He is a man of vision who means well for Nigeri­ans. We should pray for him so that he will succeed. The insecurity situation or Boko Haram activities in the North East is a political trick to distract him. Let me quickly correct something here that I am not campaigning for Jona­than. I have never met the president not even any of his aides for anything. My assignment is just to deliver the message that God had given me. Most times, people get angry when the prophecy does not favour them.
You said he may not finish his term if he wins?
Yes, I saw him cut short
Is it his government that would be cut short or Jonathan him­self?
I would not want to go further than that but I see him cut short.
What about if the election re­sult turns out to be in favour of Jonathan’s opponents?
I am repeating that I saw President Jonathan winning the presidential elec­tion with a landslide. There is no going to be a run-off. Then, I also saw in the revelation, opposition constituting problem and declaring themselves as winner of the election. Again, I am not campaigning for Jonathan but what I am saying is what I am shown by God. What I am praying for is for Nigeria to be better than what it is today and that is my primary assignment.
Did God reveal the outcome of Lagos governorship to you?
Both PDP and APC have equal chances of winning the state. It is open to both parties. However, there would be riot immediately the result is announced, except much prayer is rendered to avert it.

No comments:

Post a Comment